- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 zucchini, shredded
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large saucepan of 3 cups water, cook rice according to package instructions.
2. Remove from hear and stir in black beans, corn, zucchini, butter, lime juice and cilantro. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
3. Fluff rice with a fork; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Serve Immediately.
Recipe adapted from: http://damndelicious.net/2015/07/19/zucchini-rice/