Zucchini Breakfast Cookies
Zucchini Breakfast Cookies are everything a breakfast cookie should be. They are soft and semi-sweet as well as healthy!
- 1 cup zucchini, finely grated
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together egg, oil, and vanilla. Add brown sugar and mix again.
- Add quick oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg to a mixing bowl. Mix together.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture. Mix together until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts (optional). Mix.
- Add zucchini and gently mix together.
- Drop desired size of cookie balls on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 13-14 minutes.
Recipe from http://www.littledairyontheprairie.com/zucchini-breakfast-cookies/