Zucchini Bread Pancakes
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts
- Maple syrup
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
- Give a stir and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, maple syrup, oil, milk, shredded zucchini.
- Pur in to dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Add more milk if consistency is too thick to pour. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Take about 1/4 cup of batter, pour on skillet, and cook for 102 minutes. Pancakes should bubble slightly.
- Flip and let cook for another 1-2 minutes until pancake is cooked through. Top with toasted walnuts, butter, maple syrup.
Recipe from Naturally Ella at http://naturallyella.com/2013/06/16/zucchini-bread-pancakes/