Zesty Southwestern Corn & Cucumber Salad
- 4 ears (about 3 cups) fresh corn or 2 15-oz cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely chopped or ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
1. Mix corn, cucumber and onion in large bowl. Set aside.
2. Thoroughly combine remaining ingredients in small bowl; add to corn mixture and toss lightly to coat.
3. Cover. Refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from Price Chopper Mailer of Seasonal Favorites