Whole Roasted Celeriac
This versatile celeriac root roast is a worthy centerpiece for any dinner table! It's perfectly partnered with rich risotto, creamy mushrooms, sauteed greens, or a cashew sauce. The possibilities are endless!
- 1 large celeriac -- thoroughly washed
- 2-3 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, thyme, or sage
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Carefully wash the celeriac and place it on a double-folded large piece of foil (enough to wrap around the entire root). Thoroughly coat it with the oil, herbs, and the salt before wrapping it in the foil and placing it in the oven.
- Roast it for approximately 2 hours, until tender throughout.
- Slice it, serve, and enjoy with your favorite sides!
Recipe adapted from http://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-recipe/whole-roasted-celeriac-with-herbs-olive-oil-and-sea-salt/