Summer Cherry Salad
- 1 1/2 cup pitted cherries, cut in half
- 1 celery stalk, finely sliced
- 1 handful fresh arugula
- 1/4 pine nuts, or nut of choice
- 1/4 crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, place the cherries, celery, arugula, and pine nuts. Mix and set aside.
- Add your favorite dressing, preferably a Honey Dijon Vinaigrette, and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Divide the salad into 4 seperate bowls. Top with feta cheese and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from https://thehealthyfoodie.com/sweet-cherry-bulgur-salad/