Roasted Tomatoes with Potatoes, Basil, and Garlic
- 2 lbs red potatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh basil , chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic , pressed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, oregano, or herb of choice, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In the prepared baking dish, toss the potatoes, tomatoes, basil, and garlic with the olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, or other herb.
- Bake 2-30 minutes in the preheated oven, turning occasionally, until tender.
Recipe adapted from MYAGIKUN at allrecipes.com