Roasted Tomato Aioli
- 2-5.3 ounce containers of plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup roasted garlic cloves
- 1 cup roasted red tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
1. Combine yogurt, garlic, tomatoes and salt in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Great on salads and burgers, or use as veggie dip or pizza topping.
TO ROAST GARLIC CLOVES AND TOMATOES:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees with rack in middle position
- Place garlic and tomatoes in bowl with salt, pepper and seasonings of choice, to taste, if desired; toss with enough cooking oil to coat.
- Spread evenly on a roasting pan or cookie sheet.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.
- Remove from oven; let cool. Proceed with INSTRUCTIONS above.
Recipe adapted from http://www.wegmans.com and allrecipes.com/recipe/9377/roasted-vegetables