Roasted Salsa Verde
- 1 pint of tomatillos, husked
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1-2 hot peppers
- 1 small or half whole sweet pepper
- 1 small to medium onion chopped coarsely
- 5-6 springs cilantro, chopped
- Roasted the tomatillos, peppers, onions, and garlic on a baking sheet on broil (or stovetop in a skillet), until darkly roasted, and the tomatillos start to burst, rotating once throughout.
- Put everything into a food processor, add salt to taste and blend to desired consistency.
Adapted from: Shared Roots Farm Week 11 Newsletter