This side dish can be prepared using a variety of herbs and spices depending upon what other foods may be on your menu.
- 1 bunch (4-5 medium size) radishes, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or cooking oil of choice
- ½ teaspoon ground thyme, rosemary, basil, garlic or herb of choice
- salt to taste
- ¼ lemon, juiced
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Cut radishes into halves or quarters. Stir olive oil and herb together in a bowl, toss radishes in mixture until coated. Spread radishes onto prepared baking sheet; season with salt.
3. Roast radishes in preheated oven, turning every 5 minutes, until tender but firm in the centers, about 15-20 minutes. Drizzle with lemon juice.
Recipe adapted from http://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/roastedradishes.