Roasted Bok Choy
An easy way to cook your Bok Choy and make it delicious too! You'll have slightly crispy leaves (similar to a kale chip), crisp-tender cores, and a delicate cabbage-y flavor. This roasted baby Bok choy tastes like a sweeter, more mild version of roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- 2 handfuls of Bok Choy
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F and cut the Bok Choy in half, lengthwise.
- Place Bok Choy in a bowl and add oil, salt, and pepper.
- Mix to spread oil evenly and place Bok Choy face down on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 10 minutes and flip to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove the sheet when Bok Choy is crisp at the edges.
- Wait for them to cool and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from https://www.epicurious.com/expert-advice/the-surprising-vegetable-you-didn-t-know-you-should-be-roasting-article