Radishes w/ Creamy Ricotta
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil or vegetable oil of choice
- ⅛ tsp each salt and pepper or to taste
- 16 radishes, trimmed
- 1 sprig of fresh oregano or several fresh basil leaves, finely chopped (optional)
1. Spoon ricotta cheese into a small bowl, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper
2. Garnish with oregano or basil, if desired.
3. Serve with radishes.
Recipe adapted from http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/radishes-creamy-ricotta