Radishes in Browned Butter & Lemon
- 3 cups radishes, halved lengthwise, with root and 1-inch stem left on
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup torn radish leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add radishes to pan; cook 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
2. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add radishes to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until butter is browned and fragrant. Add rind, juice, and salt; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Remove pan from heat; stir in radish leaves and pepper.
Recipe from http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/radishes-browned-butter-lemon-50400000126788/