Veggie chips are always a great way to enjoy both the veggie you love plus your favorite snack – chips! For those who do not enjoy radishes, radish chips are an entirely different experience from raw radishes that just may leave you wanting more!
- 2 cups fresh radishes, washed and sliced
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 F
2. In a bowl, toss radishes with oil
3. Lay radishes onto two baking sheets (single-layers, do not overlap)
4. Whisk the salt and pepper together and sprinkle over the slices
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes
NOTES: For less salty chips, only use 1/4 tsp. salt. For crispier chips lay all slices out along the edges of the pans. The thinner the slices, the crispier, however watch carefully as they burn quickly.
Recipe adapted from: http://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/roasted-salt-pepper-radish-chips/