Radish & Cabbage Coleslaw
Radishes help to aid digestion and are high in Vitamin C content to prevent viral infections. Naturally crunchy and peppery, radishes are great as raw snack or salad toppings. Use this coleslaw to accompany sandwiches, wraps, tacos, or protein,
- 1 head cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced or grated
- 2 tabespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar (such as red or white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper, to taaste
- Toss cabbage with salt in a large bowl, and let sit for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rinse the cabbage with water and squeeze handfuls to remove excess water. Transfer cabbage to a clean bowl and add in the radish. Toss to combine with dressing. Let it sit in the fridge or serve immediately.