Pea Salad w/ Radishes & Feta Cheese
- 1 cup fresh shelled peas
- 2-3 radishes, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill (optional)
- ¼ c. (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese or shredded cheese of choice
- Salad dressing of choice
1. Cook peas in a pot of boiling salted water until almost tender; about 5 minutes.
2. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again, thoroughly
3. Transfer to a bowl. Add radishes, cheese and dressing; toss.
4. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve.
Recipe adapted from http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Pea-Salad-with-Radishes-