This mint tea is made with fresh mint leaves and is refreshing and comforting. The tea can be made either hot or iced, however you are feeling that day! Simply steep the leaves, add a sweetener if you want, and enjoy!
2 cups filtered water
15 fresh mint leaves
2 tsp sugar or honey
1. Bring the water to a rolling boil.
2. Remove from heat and add mint leaves.
3. Steep for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on desired strength.
4. Add sweetener if desired.
5. Garnish with lemon slices and/or lemon juice to taste.