Kale Pizza Crust
A healthy pizza with all the flavor! Made from healthy raw kale, eggs and cheese, this crust provides a hearty base to your favorite toppings with more nutrients and less calories than traditional crust!
- 3 3/4 cup kale, trimmed and washed
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup panko crumbs
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Salt, pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. In a processor, pulse kale and then add remaining ingredients. Process until its forms a sticky dough.
3. Place the dough onto a baking tray covered with baking paper (or wax paper).
4. Using your hand, press the ball to flatten and extend the dough with your finger until it forms a pizza crust of about 1/2 - centimeter thick. If sticky, slightly oil your hands with olive oil.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the crusts firms and browns on the sides.
6. Remove from oven, add your toppings, and return to the oven until toppings are cooked as desired.
7. Can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days and rewarmed in the microwave.
Recipe adapted from: http://www.sweetashoney.co/kale-pizza-crust/