Homemade Pizza Dough
This easy homemade pizza dough recipe will be a great addition to your recipe book. Easy, delicious, and a great way to cook with your kids!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 package or 2 1/4 teaspoons of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2.5-3 cups of flour
- Stir yeast into warm water.
- Add salt, sugar, oil, and stir vigorously.
- Add flour, 1 cup at a time, mixing between cups. Near the end you will need to start using your hands.
- Knead dough until it is no longer sticky and is earlobe consistency.
- Let rise 10-20 minutes.
- Use butter or oil to coat baking sheet.
- Spread dough on pan, working from the inside out.
- Cover with tasty toppings of choice.
- Cook at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
Recipe adapted from: Julice Bulatowicz, Penn State Roommate of VINES Farm Share Program Coordinator, Kate!