Ham, Egg & Peashoot Salad
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 slices of ham
- ¼ lb. fresh pea shoots
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. mustard, Dijon if available
- 3 tsp. olive oil, or salad oil of choice
- salt and pepper; other seasonings, if desired.
1. Shell refrigerated or thoroughly cooled hard-boiled eggs; cut in half lengthwise.
2. Prepare salad dressing by combining the lemon juice, mustard and oil; mix well.
3. Season to taste.
4. Arrange pea shoots, ham slices and halved eggs on a platter and drizzle with the dressing.
Recipe adapted from http://www. Peashoots.com/peashoots-ham.htm