This dressing is made from the same ingredients used to make classic hummus. Simple ingredients from the cupboard such as olive oil, lemon, salt, pepper and garlic can add great flavor to almost any dish as a healthier and cheaper alternative to store-bought dressings and marinades.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a small bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Slowly add in lemon juice and oil. Mix well.
2. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from http://www.mrfood.com/Salad-Dressings/Greek-Dressing