Garlic Tomato Bruschetta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add diced tomatoes and toss gently.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
Recipe adapted from https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/garlic-tomato-bruschetta