Garlic Scape Pesto
This is a quick, easy recipe that will enhance pasta and veggies.
- 1 cup garlic scapes , cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 1/3 cup nuts (walnuts, sunflower seeds, and pecans)
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ -1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Place scapes and nuts in food processor and blend until well combined
2. Slowly drizzle in oil until well blended, scoop pesto into a bowl and add parmesan, salt and pepper
3. Enjoy immediately, freeze for later or use to make a salad dressing.
Recipe from Shared Roots Farm.