- Take your time eating (good for ~2 weeks)
- Transfer stems to a large jar with an inch of water at the bottom. Seal jar, refrigerate and replace water every few days.
- To freeze: chop leaves, freeze in ice tray with water. Store cubes in freezer bag until needed.
Easy Ways to Use
- Wash in salad spinner, pat dry on paper towel. Separate leaves and discard stems. Chop when ready to use.
- Pair with fish & potato dishes, can be mixed into aioli or yogurt as a dressing, or added to vegetables while pickling.