Soups, Sauces, Dips & Dressings
- Cucumber Mango Salad
- Cucumber Sandwich
- Rainbow Chard Hummus Wraps
- Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- Zesty Southwestern Corn & Cucumber Salad
- Zucchini Pickles, Bread & Butter Style
- Eat soon (up to 1 week)
- Store in dry plastic bags loosely sealed in the warmest part of the fridge.
- To freeze: Mix 2 quarts cucumbers w/ chopped onion & 2 tbs. salt. Let stand 2 hours, rinse with cold water, drain, and combine with 2/3 cup each oil, vinegar, and sugar. Add 1 tsp. celery seed. Mix and store covered in fridge overnight. Transfer mixture to plastic containers, place in freezer. Defrost in fridge for 1 week.
Easy Ways to Use
- Wash and cut away ends, and cut into thin slices.
- Eat raw, pickled, in gazpacho, or combined in salad.