Cucumber Mango Salad
- 3 mangos - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cucumber - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper (can use more or less to your taste) – seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, or to taste
- salt and black pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, stir together the mango, cucumber, jalapeno peppers, onion, garlic, and chopped fresh cilantro. Season with lime juice, salt and pepper.
2. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to let flavors blend.
Adapted from a recipe submitted by Chrissy. at allrecipes.com