Corn and Black Bean Salad
This salad can be made a number of different ways. It is perfect for a hot summer night or a picnic because it is easy to whip together and is refreshing. Add whatever vegetables you like and think would taste good!
• 1 can (15oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 can (15oz) corn, drained
• 1 cup crunchy vegetable of your choice (carrots, cucumbers, peppers, broccoli, etc)
• Olive oil to coat, as a dressing
• Juice of half a lime
• ¼ cup parsley or cilantro, finely chopped
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place all ingredients in a large serving bowl and mix. Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice, stir to coat. Serve.
Recipe adapted from [https://thesaltymarshmallow.com/mexican-corn-black-bean-salad/]