Soups, Sauces, Dips, & Dressings
- Take your time eating (good for ~3 weeks)
- Store by transferring stems to a large jar with 1 inch of water at the bottom. Seal jar, refrigerate, & replace water every few days.
- To freeze: chop leaves, freeze in ice tray with water. Store cubes in a freezer bag until needed.
Easy Ways to Use
- Wash in a salad spinner, pat dry on paper towel. Separate leaves, discard stems, chop when ready to use.
- Use as a garnish for dishes like stir-fry and chili for a unique fresh taste. Also use to brighten up grains & salsas.