Soups, Sauces, Dips, & Dressings
- Black Bean & Rainbow Chard Tortillas
- Crustless Cheesy Kale Pie
- Garlicky Swiss Chard
- Kale Pie
- Pasta with Pesto & Greens
- Rainbow Chard Hummus Wraps
- Roasted Beets & Swiss Chard Greens
- Eat quickly (3-5 days)-very perishable!
- Store unwashed in loose and perforated plastic bag in the fridge.
- To freeze: wash and chop, blanch 2-3 min, cool, dry, and store in freezer bag.
Easy Ways to Use
- Rinse & separate leaves and stems.
- Braise, grill or shred to add more leafy nutrients to cooked grains or proteins.