- Baked Beet Chips
- Carrot & Red Beans
- Green Bean Slaw
- Grilled Eggplant
- Healthier Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Simple Slaw
- Zucchini Pickles, Bread & Butter Style
- Take your time eating (good for 2 weeks-1 month)
- Store the entire stalk wrapped loosely in plastic or foil in the refrigerator.
- To freeze: cut stalks into smaller pieces, blanch 3 min, cool, dry and store in plastic bag. Frozen celery is best cooked to maintain crunchiness.
Easy Ways to Use
- Trim away leaves & bottom core. Cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Use leaves to add flavor to soups & stocks. Slice up to stalk and add to salads, soups, or stir-fry.