Soups, Sauces, Dips & Dressings
- Vegetable Lasagna Roll-ups
- Shredded Root Vegetable Pancakes
- Bok Choy Slaw
- Cabbage, Carrot & Beet Slaw
- Carrot & Cauliflower Tots
- Carrot & Kidney Bean Burger
- Carrot & Red Beans
- Carrot Tacos
- Carrot, Zucchini, Chickpea Fritters
- Farro, Cherry Tomato & Asparagus Casserole
- Green Bean Slaw
- Veggie Supreme Egg Bake
- Kohlrabi Carrot Fritters with Avocado Cream Sauce
- Roast Chicken with Fennel & Root Vegetables
- Take your time eating (2 weeks-1 month)
- To store, rip the greens, place in a plastic bag and keep in coolest part of fridge.
- To freeze: cut carrots into pieces, blanch 3-5 min., dry & seal in plastic bag.
Easy Ways to Use
- Remove tops, wash before use, trim & scrape or peel.
- Boil carrots for 6-8 min. or bake 75 min. at 325 degrees.
- Eat raw with dip, roasted in the oven, or cooked into sauces, stews, stir-fry, or soups.