- Basked Potatoes with Brussels Sprouts & Bacon
- Brussels Sprouts Roasted with Pecans
- Carrots & Brussels Sprouts
- Eat soon (within 1 week).
- Keep unwashed in a perforated plastic bag for up to 5 days in the fridge.
- To freeze: remove stems & outer leaves. Blanch 3-5 min., cool/dry and store in an airtight container.
Easy Ways to Use
- Trim stems and outer leaves. Cook whole, halved or thinly sliced. Roast, sauté or simmer 4-6 min.
- Oven-roast with spices, steam with lemon or combine with root vegetables as a tasty side dish.