- Broccoli, Potato, & Bacon Hash
- Shrimp & Penne Pasta with Broccoli
- Vegetable Lasagna Roll-ups
- Apple Broccoli Salad
- Eat soon (within 1 week)
- Store in dry plastic bags loosely sealed in fridge.
- To freeze: wash/trim pieces and blanch for 3-4 min. Cool and freeze in airtight container.
Easy Ways to Use
- Only wash when ready to use-remove woody stems and cut into 1 ½ inch pieces. Boil 3-5 min.
- Toss into a vegetable medley & serve over pasta, steam florets for a quick & easy side dish, make into a broccoli salad or grate into slaw.