Bok Choy Slaw
(Also use Pak Choi or Tatsoi) This versatile side dish goes great with grilled meats or poultry. Enjoy this crispy, crunchy and delicious slaw that is perfect for the summer time!
- 1/4 cup white vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups bok choy, trimmed and very thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
1. Whisk vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard and salt in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves.
2. Add bok choy, carrots and scallions; toss to coat with the dressing.
Recipe adapted from http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/crunchy_bok_choy_slaw.html