Bell Pepper Slaw
- 1 10-ounce bag angel-hair slaw mix
- 1 large: red, green, orange, yellow, and purple bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white-wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt; pepper
- 2 tsp.: basil; oregano
1. Place slaw mix, peppers, and tomatoes in a large glass jar with lid. Shake to combine.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, basil and oregano. Pour mixture over peppers. Close lid and shake well to coat. Serve slaw from jar, if desired.
3. Store covered in the refrigerator. Slaw is best when made a day before serving.
Recipe adapted from: http://www.recipe.com/bell-pepper-slaw/?sssdmh=dm17.619115&esrc=nwdr091812