Soups, Sauces, Dips & Dressings
- Balsamic Roasted Beets
- Baked Beet Chips
- Beet Greens With Bacon
- Beet, Sauerkraut & Swiss Reuben Sandwiches
- Cabbage, Carrot & Beet Slaw
- Roasted Beets & Swiss Chard Greens
- Shredded Root Vegetable Pancakes
- Quick Grated Root Salad
Desserts & Sweets
- Take your time eating (within 2 weeks-1 month)
- Storage: refrigerate root in airtight bag for 1-2 weeks or freeze uncooked or cooked.
- Trim greens and keep in plastic bag in fridge (up to 3 days) or blanch and freeze.
Easy Ways to Use
- Remove tops, cook until tender (90 min. at 325 degrees) chill, peel and slice. Boil greens for 1-2 min.
- Greens can be eaten raw, steamed or sautéed, bulb can be pickled, roasted, pureed into soups & sauces, or enjoyed in salads.