- 1 cup lemon juice
- Freshly squeezed beet juice -- 1/2 cup of beets, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 6 cups of water
- Ice (for serving)
- To juice beets: attach the shredding blade to a food processor and shred the beet chunks (Makes about 1 cup of shredded beets)
- Add 4 cups of water and process until smooth.
- Strain beet mixture through a sieve into a large bowl, pressing with the back of a spoon to get out as much liquid as possible
- Add beet juice, lemon juice, honey, and 2 cups of water into the pitcher. Stir well and then taste.
- Adjust the sweetness, tartness, or water levels to taste. Place in the fridge until well chilled.
- To serve, pour the lemonade over a glass of ice cubes. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of: https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/beet-lemonade/