Beet and Egg Salad
- 6-8 boiled or steamed beets, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 8 hard boiled eggs, peeled and finely chopped
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Greens, such as lettuce, shredded cabbage or kale
- Fresh parsley, dill, tarragon, or other herbs of your choice, chopped
- In a bowl, combine beets, onion and 2/3 of the egg.
- Bind with the taste of mayonnaise and arrange on top of greens.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley and sprinkle the remaining egg on top.
Adapted from: http://foodiesunite.com/2011/05/beet-and-egg-salad/