Soups, Sauces, Dips & Dressing
- Bell Pepper Slaw
- Caprese Salad
- Farro, Cherry Tomato & Asparagus Casserole
- Grilled Eggplant
- Heirloom Tomatoes
- Sharp Cheddar & Tomato Burgers
- Summer Squash with Citrus-Herb Dressing
- Radishes with Creamy Ricotta
- Roasted Radishes
- Texas Toast Tomato Sandwiches
- Tomato Pie
- Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash
- Vegetable Lasagna Roll-Ups
Desserts & Sweets
- Take your time eating: use within 2 weeks.
- Storage: Snip bases of stems and put in jar with 1-2 inches of water at room temperature in light area (out of direct sunlight).
- To freeze: chop leaves and freeze in ice tray with water. Store cubes in freezer bag until needed.
Easy Ways to Use
- Best used raw or at end of cooking.
- Blend to create pesto, slice and add to salad, or add to stir-fry for depth of flavor.