Throw together this easy dressing in less than 5 minutes! Use this vinaigrette as a dressing for any of those leafy greens in your share. This is a nice, light dressing perfect for a healthy summertime salad.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 to 2 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 small shallot or onion, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Whisk together the lemon juice, honey, and shallot/onion in a small bowl.
2. Slowly add the oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly until well combined.
Recipe adapted from http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/basic-vinaigrette