Arugula, Apple, Radish Salad
If you do not have arugula on hand, try substituting mixed salad greens or mustard greens.
- 1/8 cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil, or salad oil of choice
- 1-2 scallions, minced, or substitute onion or shallot
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch arugula with large or tough stems removed
- 4-5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, peeled if desired, cored and finely diced
1. Whisk together vinegar, oil, scallions, salt and pepper.
2. Combine arugula, radishes and apple together.
3. Toss salad with dressing just prior to serving.
Recipe adapted from https://foodnetwork.com/recipes/dave-lieberman/arugula-apple-and-radish-salad-with-cider-vinaigrette-recipe.html