- Store unwashed apples in the coldest part of your refrigerator.
- Take your time eating (good for 2 weeks-1 month).
- Sort through your apples often and remove any damaged ones to use for juice or sauce. One bad apple can spoil the bunch!
- To freeze: place whole in freezer bag or dip slices in a water lemon juice mixture to prevent browning before freezing in a Ziploc bag.
Easy Ways to Use
- Wash, slice, and remove core and seeds before using.
- Enjoy with a dip as an easy snack, stir into oatmeal, bake into a pie or dry slices in the oven for crispy apple chips.